Best mods for Gen 2 Ford Raptor without voiding warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks pretty neat. What brand and model are the ones on the rear bumper tow hooks near the exhaust and how much were they? Can I use the auxiliary switches for them?
You can cut holes in the bumper and inset the backup lights. It looks very professional and makes them harder to steal.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you install them without drilling into the bumper?
No, you're drilling big holes to set them into. It looks really nice because bezel. I guess if you're planning to remove them and sell them separately when you sell the truck, you might want the external mounts. But even I'm not that cheap. ;)

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you're drilling big holes to set them into. It looks really nice because bezel. I guess if you're planning to remove them and sell them separately when you sell the truck, you might want the external mounts. But even I'm not that cheap. ;)
I would rather not drill into the bumper and this will be my forever vehicle. I haven't seen external mounts yet but if they look cheap I would just pass on them.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Can you install them without drilling into the bumper?

Nobody is going to steal the lights when they can steal the truck LITERALLY 3x faster. Seriously, you can break into the ‘15+ F150’s in 3 seconds with a pair of channel locks or vice grips. I just hung a pair of squadron sports on the bumper next to the tow hooks. There’s a bolt hole right there like it was made for the addition of lights.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody is going to steal the lights when they can steal the truck LITERALLY 3x faster. Seriously, you can break into the ‘15+ F150’s in 3 seconds with a pair of channel locks or vice grips. I just hung a pair of squadron sports on the bumper next to the tow hooks. There’s a bolt hole right there like it was made for the addition of lights.
So you don't have to drill. So confused. I am not worried about them getting stolen as I live in one of the safest cities in the US.