Best mods for Gen 2 Ford Raptor without voiding warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That looks pretty neat. What brand and model are the ones on the rear bumper tow hooks near the exhaust and how much were they? Can I use the auxiliary switches for them?

John also has a plug and play harness that turns them on when you shift into reverse. Also I have them on switch 6 to turn on separately.

20210915_140605.jpg

His front kit with Rigid Radiance lights.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

John also has a plug and play harness that turns them on when you shift into reverse. Also I have them on switch 6 to turn on separately.

View attachment 357599

His front kit with Rigid Radiance lights.
Yeah I think that I would out them on an auxiliary switch with some Ford Performance fog lights. Thanks for the information.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I think that I would out them on an auxiliary switch with some Ford Performance fog lights. Thanks for the information.
First off, welcome to FRF. If you are wanting the Ford Performance fog light kit, it is the same thing as the Rigid kit with the exception that one pair of lights has the FP on the lens. I can get you the Rigid kit for far less and save you some money for some more mods that you might have in mind. I have this kit in-stock.
Or if you want the Ford Performance one, I do have 1 kit in stock and can still save you some money. :)

Freedom Motorsports has been a sponsoring vendor on FRF since 2012, we carry most items for your raptor.
Just message me or email me for details and I will get you squared away!

Thanks,
Rick

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, welcome to FRF. If you are wanting the Ford Performance fog light kit, it is the same thing as the Rigid kit with the exception that one pair of lights has the FP on the lens. I can get you the Rigid kit for far less and save you some money for some more mods that you might have in mind. I have this kit in-stock.
Or if you want the Ford Performance one, I do have 1 kit in stock and can still save you some money. :)

Freedom Motorsports has been a sponsoring vendor on FRF since 2012, we carry most items for your raptor.
Just message me or email me for details and I will get you squared away!

Thanks,
Rick
Thank you for giving me that information. I believe Ford Performance was offering me $750 for the fog lights but Right now we are in the middle of moving houses so I will hold off right now but will definitely let you know my plans in the near future. Thanks!

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Springs (front and rear)
Lights
Wheels and tires (wider offset; better tire for off-roading)
Oil pan valve
Springs affect warranty due to the change in ride height and driveline angles. Some have experienced damage to the CV joints due to the change in operating angles.