Best Luxury Pre Runner Gen 1 seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight on getting race seats put into a Raptor?

What brand / brands are available?

What're you running?

I have a Gen 1 and I ultimately wish I could put Nissan GT-R seats in the front.

I absolutely loved the comfort of my R35 seats..

Any help / insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ultimately you are going to want a full suspension seat, the seats your talking about are touring/racing seats, not quite the same vein as a pre-runner. You could put them in though, most any seat is going to require some sort of fabrication so if you really like those seats make them fit. Look at Beard, PRP and Mastercraft. You want to try the seats before you commit. See if there is a race shop in driving distance, buying seats for this kind of use based on a catalog or pretty pictures won't end well.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anything is possible when you start cutting and welding metal and making custom seat mounts.

The stock Gen 1 Raptor seat is the most comfortable seat I've ever owned in a vehicle. I can drive it 10 hours and hop out like it was a 20 minute commute to work.