Best looking Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
Best looking aftermarket Grilles

Please post your aftermarket grille or the ones that you really like.

From DB Customz
2009-2015-Raptor-Grille_zpseshpotsh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
lit_zps4etzfhfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Raptor-2_zps3r9vmbwn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, as I totally agree that a great deal of the Raptor imposing presence is its factory grille, just looking for good aftermarket designs that may complement the Raptor if not as well close to it. And personally I think the one above looks really good.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, as I totally agree that a great deal of the Raptor imposing presence is its factory grille, just looking for good aftermarket designs that may complement the Raptor if not as well close to it. And personally I think the one above looks really good.
A few threads like this have popped up in the past, and like @07Alloy said, a strong majority of Raptor owners prefer the stock grill.

Not trying to rain on your thread, but it may not get much traction.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While the one above is kind of cool, I think the word raptor is too large and overdone. The only other one I would consider would be the rigid with light bar slot. Still stock prevails in my opinion.

Joe is right, I think I have seen this talked about before and almost all prefer stock.

I have never seen the one posted before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+1. for some reason any aftermarket grilles just do not sit well with the whole presence of the raptor. i almost want to say they take away from the awesomeness of the beast.
ford did a great job with the grille design. thats one thing i would not change.

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
THE THING that first caught my eye and made me initially aware that Ford really did have a better idea about off-road trucks after all was the grill. I nearly broke my neck swiveling around in my seat to watch that Raptor pass me going the other way. As far as I'm concerned, any aftermarket grill for the Raptor is going to be inferior.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the stock 2010 grille was the best looking. Followed by the stock 2013 grille.