Best lift and tire options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen several of those places have their own 3 year/36,000 warranty and they hope you don't ask too many questions afterwards.
There’s a place in Maryland that “specializes” in lifting trucks, broncos, SUV, etc on brand new vehicles. I talked to them once about a bronco lift they did before I got my raptor and asked about warranty. They said they warranty it for 3000 miles. I told them the bronco only had 500 miles on it and was like so after that 3000 mile period if something goes wrong I’m SOL? Pretty much Yupp. Terrible investment to do.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s a place in Maryland that “specializes” in lifting trucks, broncos, SUV, etc on brand new vehicles. I talked to them once about a bronco lift they did before I got my raptor and asked about warranty. They said they warranty it for 3000 miles. I told them the bronco only had 500 miles on it and was like so after that 3000 mile period if something goes wrong I’m SOL? Pretty much Yupp. Terrible investment to do.
If your mechanical it’s not a big deal but if you can’t change your own oil then that might be concerning. I’ve modified every car I’ve had since I was 16. You need to understand that any change you make could cause an issue and depending what you do may or may not be covered under any warranty. A tough pill to swallow for someone driving an $80k truck.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive run into this before with a Nissan xterra. It was heavily modified but i had a rear axle leak at the wheel hub. They said my after market wheels voided the warranty on a solid axle seal. It did have a lift and bigger tires, but no geometry with regards to a seal was changed. I was also running factory diff fluid. I did actually qoute the MM act, they talked about it for a while in the back, came out and said sure we’ll cover it. Fast forward 7 years with the Raptor, they didn’t want to warranty a broken front diff because they said I had had an impact. They couldn’t show me where or what signs of impact damage there was, but refused to cover it. They actually suggested I commit insurance fraud and call my insurance company. These dealer interactions can go both ways is I guess what I'm trying to say. Ill never do business with Tomball Ford again.