Best lift and tire options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigahole

Reaction score
Just got a Gen 3. I have the 35’s. What’s everybody’s thought on a small lift and putting on 37 tires? What’s the best combo in your opinion. I am leaning towards the Eibach 2.2 front and 1.5 rear and bfg ko2 37’s. Stock 37 wheels. I don’t want tires to stick out.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a Gen 3. I have the 35’s. What’s everybody’s thought on a small lift and putting on 37 tires? What’s the best combo in your opinion. I am leaning towards the Eibach 2.2 front and 1.5 rear and bfg ko2 37’s. Stock 37 wheels. I don’t want tires to stick out.
Is there a reason you didn’t buy the PP to beginning with? Buying the PP would have been cheaper and your warranty would also remain intact!

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
Is there a reason you didn’t buy the PP to beginning with? Buying the PP would have been cheaper and your warranty would also remain intact!
There wasn’t the option to buy one at my dealership. They only had 35’s. Also, I think it will end up being cheaper when I sell rims and tires. I will pay more for new rims and 37’s but my takeoffs will offset the cost. Plus I would lift the PP anyway. Will definitely be under 5500 out of pocket or whatever the pp cost.

What part of the warranty gets voided? Shocks?

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mods he’s suggesting won’t void warranty. The dealer must prove that the modifications he made directly caused the issue if one were to come up after the mods.