GEN 2 Best IPhone holder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zudnic

Reaction score
Builtrite with 67Designs. It's not cheap but was your Raptor cheap? You won't be disappointed

Bonestock

Reaction score
Not all effective mounts have to be expensive (or bulky).

Props to the member that suggested the Scosche MAGDM mount. $10.99 on Amazon. I paired it with a 2 ft Lightning cable for my iPhone. It is perfect!

D9E86F3A-7BCF-4E8D-B8B5-6132A3F782EB.jpeg

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been using the CupPhone from weather tech. It's ok. works well with arm height on arm rest. It's universal so can use/re-purpose when done with it.

Deciding to upgrade to the builtrite soon or use the cobb mount. Like that one.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to those who use the mag mounts. How does it hold up off road? and do you have a plus size phone or regular size?

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t like the magnetic mounts because you have to tape a plate to the phone. I often don’t use a case, and I do use wireless charging every day. Plus, yeah, they tend to fall of when you hit hard. So it’s a no go for me. One of the things I love about the iPhone X is the all glass form factor. The ProClip has a special mount that fits the case-less phone like a glove and holds it tight.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the name of this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno but looks like the one i have on roids... also looks like it would get a little wonky when driving any way but normal LOL.