Best Interior Modification - Molle UnderSeat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my '13 today and would like a set of the Molle front seat covers for it. I sware last week CoverKing had 2013 Raptor listed but now they don't. Where can I get a set?

IPvFletch

Reaction score
Nice product, I need to figure out some kind of container solution first tho.

Last edited:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in for the group buy!

Question: would this hold a 10lb rifle in a MOLLE compatible scabbard secure enough not to flop around when the seat is down, do you think?

Reaction score
I'm in for the group buy!

Question: would this hold a 10lb rifle in a MOLLE compatible scabbard secure enough not to flop around when the seat is down, do you think?
I think it would since the whole unit is wrapped around the seat, secured with 4 buckles. Behind the Molle section I sewed in 18 oz truck tarp to give the nylon material more support.
Guys, I have made this product available on my website, as I am not prepared to do a group buy at this time.
Thanks, Scott

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of the CoverKing Tactical front seat covers for my '13 SCab. I know the seats are a bit diff than a normal F150 but they don't make them Raptor spicific so we'll just have to see how they fit....

- Travis