Best Interior Modification - Molle UnderSeat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fostercd

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good. Did he make one for the short seat as well?

King's Arsenal makes some covers for the fronts as well with Molle on the back.

I only got the drivers side rear, I have a sub under the other seat so there isnt much room for anything.

I bet he could make one for the other side, but you would have to make sure the measurements are right.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Foster, what a great idea!

Chayse, I bought the Cover King Tactical Ballistic covers for the front/back seats....so far so good.

Attachments

• Raptor049r.jpg
    Raptor049r.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 358

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Foster, what a great idea!

Chayse, I bought the Cover King Tactical Ballistic covers for the front/back seats....so far so good.

They come as a complete set of front and rear? I thought they only had fronts. cool.
I like the underseat storage as well. Very stealth.

Reaction score
Multicam Cover

Hey guys I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Scott M owner of Sunrise tactical gear, I wanted to thank Chris F for contacting me to design and build this rear Molle seat cover. I had hours of designing and fitting to get a product I was happy to put my name on.
After this thread was started I was contacted by Jason K with a request to make a donation to the Snoball 500. This is what I came up with, I hope you enjoy it.
Scott
FordMolleCover2700x419_zpsffccd111.jpg
FordMolleCover1700x471_zps0983317b.jpg

Last edited:

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Scott M owner of Sunrise tactical gear, I wanted to thank Chris F for contacting me to design and build this rear Molle seat cover. I had hours of designing and fitting to get a product I was happy to put my name on.
After this thread was started I was contacted by Jason K with a request to make a donation to the Snoball 500. This is what I came up with, I hope you enjoy it.
Scott
FordMolleCover2700x419_zpsffccd111.jpg
FordMolleCover1700x471_zps0983317b.jpg

Nice work!!

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang!

must....find....more.....money to buy raffle tickets!
Gonna have to start charging for every one of my signature mustache rides! :rofl: it's for a good cause!

Reaction score
Sweet, you have Multicam!
Yes I have plenty of 1,000 D Multicam, since this isn't for Military use it gave me a chance to use black webbing and trim ( a friend of mine has built some custom backpacks in this theme and they looked great).
I did the final fitting on the Multicam cover yesterday before I shipped it off and all I can say is Wow this thing popped, i'm sure the winner of this cover will love it.
Scott