GEN 2 Best Interior cover for pets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly, fold the damn seats up and get a dog bed or 2 and put it on the floor. Done. It's the best solution IMO, seems stupid and a waist of time to cover seats that you don't need to use in the first place.

Will have to disagree with you, or at least have a difference in opinion. No way no how around where I live or with my dogs. Dogs are a muddy mess or shedding like crazy....gotta coral all that up and the “taco-type” works best for that. Vast majority of the hair is contained, as is any mud. Wipes out in minutes. I just don’t love cleaning the interior of my truck all the time.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried a hammock product and didnt think much of it when I had to have people in the back seats or if I needed to fold them up to carry something large. I ended up with Wet Okole seat covers. They do get dirty but my main mission was to protect the seats from the dog and they are great for that purpose. I've been really happy with them- crappy pic:

11249553_10100716051859335_5310062779122545270_o.jpg