GEN 2 Best Interior cover for pets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks expensive, difficult to put in and remove, and allows hair to get in all the cracks you don't want it in.
I just ordered them; $189 shipped.. For people that have big dogs like myself and leave the seats up for max room, it will be great and will help vacuuming greatly. Something I have to do every few days at most with a big shedder. Right now everything sticks to the carpeted floors and underside of the raised rear seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 138798 View attachment 138799 View attachment 138800 https://4knines.com/products/split-rear-car-seat-cover-for-dogs-hammock-option-black-regular?variant=29503871025213

There are a couple products I’ve picked up for my Raptor; some are “ho-hum” mods but there are a couple I really really like. This has been one of those. Took me a long time to find it but so far has been exactly what I wanted. Fits the 60/40 seats specifically, can fold seat down while it’s on. Usable for passengers without having to remove whole thing (the Hammock portion folds under and Velcro’s at front of seat). Material is easy to clean up. My wife has a more expensive Orvis hammock type for her car and it collects hair while mine wipes off easily. Only downside to that is the dogs tend to slide and have less grip if they’re standing. Mine have learned to lay down when I’m rockin it in the Raptor.

I have no interest in the company

The other Mod I rave about is my Borla ATAK mid pipes!

I think you can find door protectors as well. I haven’t done that and so far hasn’t been a big deal for me.

I like that solution...but no matter what, our 10 pound dog will only ride in my wifes lap. PERDIOD!! Drives us nuts.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELP! I'm an new Raptor owner with a healthy bout of OCD and own two massive messy dogs that are my world. Have any of you found an interior cover solution that works well for pets?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

DULUTH TRADING... duluthtrading.com
Been using their Firehose work pants and products for 25 years....they also make several seat covers designed for pets...and great return policy if you dont like.

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duluth trading makes a good one. You can check it on the net or in person if there is a store by you...

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the longer cover and fold the seats up and place a dog bed on floor! Perfect solution for us and dog seems more stable on floor with lots more space.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I leaved my back seat down and made a platform out of two pice of plywoods, hinged them together, made a support out of PVC pipes DSC05511.JPG DSC05512.JPG DSC05513.JPG DSC05514.JPG DSC05515.JPG and the door love it.