Best Intercooler for Stock Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shroud is attached to the rear of the shutters. You remove just the shroud. The shutters stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I swapped out the stocker for a CVF this weekend. Is it normal to have some oil come out of the IC? First forced induction engine and don't really know what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RW17FX4

Reaction score
So I swapped out the stocker for a CVF this weekend. Is it normal to have some oil come out of the IC? First forced induction engine and don't really know what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my 17 w/ 20k miles did have some oil collecting in the lower intercooler coupler on the passenger side. don’t remember the amount

NightWolf928

Reaction score
Anyone in Arizona have a FullRace/SVC/ADD intercooler? Just want to hear your experience as far as effectiveness on/off road with the intercooler in front of the radiator.

I’m planning on replacing the stock radiator and trans cooler with a FullRace and possibly replacing the intercooler to a front set up but living in the desert where it gets up to 130 Fahrenheit in summer time, I’m afraid of relocating the intercooler.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 17 w/ 20k miles did have some oil collecting in the lower intercooler coupler on the passenger side. don’t remember the amount
I wonder if it is oil you are seeing our lube. It looks like I had some serious lube on the charge air side when removing, but was at the joint. I did change mine out at relatively low mileage at 7500 or so as well.

RW17FX4

Reaction score
I wonder if it is oil you are seeing our lube. It looks like I had some serious lube on the charge air side when removing, but was at the joint. I did change mine out at relatively low mileage at 7500 or so as well.
fairly certain this was oil