best I have found is 5k over MSRp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyrilk

Reaction score
The best I found is 5k over MSRP. Should I just do it or order a 2023 at MSRP? Aren't the 23s more expensive?

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order, screw the mark ups. Until these idiots stop paying it we will continue to get screwed

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent two weeks stalking the inventory search on Ford.com; made about 30 phone calls and landed one at msrp. It’s possible but it does take some leg work. The dealer is suspecting my truck, that was dealer ordered, to be in next week!

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent two weeks stalking the inventory search on Ford.com; made about 30 phone calls and landed one at msrp. It’s possible but it does take some leg work. The dealer is suspecting my truck, that was dealer ordered, to be in next week!
I made 40+ calls today and best deal I found was 10k over on a new 37pp. Second best was an Atlas Blue truck for 2k over but had a few thousand miles on it.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best I found is 5k over MSRP. Should I just do it or order a 2023 at MSRP? Aren't the 23s more expensive?
I would do it. I regret not getting a 21 leedfoot 37pkg because they where trying charge me 5k over. But I was like nope msrp. But that’s how much I’m paying for my 22 since ford increased prices about 5k.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The longer you wait, the more options disappear. If you truly believe you've exhausted all of your leads or your time is just more important, 5K over is not bad.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the ongoing rate of price hikes, what is the highest price your willing to pay for a V6 or V8 Raptor?

I paid 65K for my 18 Raptor MSRP 71K . Back then, I thought the price was too high. Now my 37 truck on order went from 81K to 87K in less than a year. Any higher and I'm tapping out.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At inflation rates, 5% isn't bad...lol considering these things seem to appreciate rather than depreciate