Best Hard Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the backflip. Go with Undercover armor flex. Superior seals, linex top won’t scratch like the backflip. Accept no substitutes.

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Diamond Back HD has never leaked and has remained in perfect condition through y’all types of weather. I’m sure others are good but once my 2 friends saw my HD they sold theirs and bought DB’s.
GL with whatever you decide to buy!

Blue72ss

Reaction score
To answer the car wash questions, the newer ones have a conveyor belt vs the traditional track so width is never an issue.

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my bakflip mx4, I had the retrax on my gen 1 and hated how it took up almost a foot of my bed, I had the bakflip f1 on the truck before that and yes it was not the most rugged, the mx4 has been water tite for me over the last year, the low profile looks great, its built better that the f1, and its easy to keep it looking new just throw on some 303 now and again

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a Bakflip MX4 on my 2016 GMC Canyon. The Bakflip has two corrugated drain tubes at the front of the cover that is suppose to drain any water from the cover, out of the bed. The Canyon had two plastic plugs on the bed front wall. I cut a hole in each so the drain tubes went directly between the bed nd cab.

Wondering what I would do with the Raptor, I looked yesterday and it has similar plastic plugs, about 3" ovals, that you can drill and then route the tubes through them.