Best Front Suspension Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
If you have a live valve truck I would recommend the DSC with the OEM shocks to hold you over until you go LT. I was impressed with the performance and under $1500 cheap and maybe better than the 3.0 upgrade we will see as my 3.0's have been in the rebuild waiting hell for 2 months.

OP
OP
Coyote Raptor

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
If you have a live valve truck I would recommend the DSC with the OEM shocks to hold you over until you go LT. I was impressed with the performance and under $1500 cheap and maybe better than the 3.0 upgrade we will see as my 3.0's have been in the rebuild waiting hell for 2 months.
I have the DSC. It is great, but my current shocks are done. I'm going to upgrade to the 3.0 race series, and leave the DSC onboard and see how it does.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the DSC. It is great, but my current shocks are done. I'm going to upgrade to the 3.0 race series, and leave the DSC onboard and see how it does.
We have both front and rear of those in stock if you're interested or whenever you're ready! The 3.0 race series shocks are absolutely awesome.

Jeff550

Reaction score
Well, Geiser only does offroad springs, they are in the Arizona desert, where they can test in brutal terrain. Eibach is primarily on-road vehicles, and they develop in Germany. There's no German word for "hucking it". Thats why I bought the Geisers.
More like Geiser only makes offroad springs that sag lmao.
Clearly you have no experience with Eibach or the millions of Eibach springs on all kinds off offroad cars

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clearly you haven't been in the offroad racing industry as long as I have. Staging director for 15 seasons with the biggest series, working directly for the Godfather of the Baja 1000.

Attachments

• 20220404_120912.jpg
    20220404_120912.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 35