Best fog lights to high beam left lane hoggers? :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on him. He only ever learned how to count to potato...

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Oh and @crash457 this one's for you

1gbpkz.jpg

5f5ee72df2aab4840f131077007d7471_irmas-involvement-archive-macho-man-ooh-yeah-clipart_350-350.png

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting news article in today's newspaper:

BILL WOULD FINE SLOW DRIVERS WHO DRIVE IN THE FAST LANE

Carson City (AP) - Lawmakers in Nevada don't want slow drivers in the left-hand lane.
The Reno Gazette-Journal reports two assemblymen have introduced bills that would bar slow driers from the furthest left hand lane on the road.
Motorists going too slow would be fined $50 the first time, $100 the second time within sevens years, and $250 the third time within seven years.
~*~*~

Do Nevada drivers really need the help of politicians to drive? The same edition of the newspaper has a 2nd page article announcing that Nevada's total population is expected to exceed 3 million by the end of next year. To put that in perspective, the current population of Clark County (where Las Vegas is located) is 2 million and the population of Washoe County is 447,000. That leaves only 600,000 people in the 96,000 square miles outside of those two counties. Rural? YOU BETCHA. Highway 50 which goes E/W across the middle of the state is known as "the loneliest road in America." There are roads in Nevada where you can stop in the middle of the road, get out of your truck, pee on the center line, and get back in your rig and drive away and nobody will see.

I'd rather get flashed than fined. I think most people would. But neither is better than either. Just pass the guy and hope you don't have a politician trying to teach you how you should drive.

hotrodherman

Reaction score
In Texas there is a clear sign "Left Lane for passing only". I agree with guy in the first post. It's the one thing that I can't let go. I've tried.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk