Best fog lights to high beam left lane hoggers? :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just move to the next lane and move on.

Your signature says you live in Texas where you don't have real winters. Up here in New England, very often, there could be quite a lot of snow between lanes.

People doing 45 mph and hogging the left lane and forcing others to switch lanes behind them to pass them, then switch lanes again to get back to the passing lane are giant ******** that transfer all the risk to the person behind them. For what? To satisfy their egos and continue their utter stupidity? I don't mind being an ******* to ******** like that.

It's a black and white issue. If you are not passing, get the *** out of the passing lane. Not sure why anyone can have an issue with that. Sky is blue, earth is round, left lane is for passing. Real simple.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I accepted the slow drivers in the left lane a long time ago... its because they are usually very busy eating the steering wheel.

Me and my wife usually make bets regarding their heritage: are they from the vast lands of India or from behind the Great wall of China...or may be just very old in which case, I have all the patience in the world. I do have a lot of respect for old people.

You should add "are they from ford raptor forum" to the list of heritages you bet on. Just reading this thread its clear there are a lot of nutbags that insist on hogging the left lane.

Last edited:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flashing lights (not legal in most European counties now), using a right turn signal, and tailgating (implied in a earlier post all escalate the situation. Calm down cowboy and just pass on the right or the sholder for god sakes! LOL

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how justified you think you are, I'm sure the judge won't agree with you, where is that thughumper when he could actually be useful?