Best fog lights to high beam left lane hoggers? :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever, keep living your life the way you want. People like you are what is wrong with our country today. Good luck and happy flashing.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever, keep living your life the way you want. People like you are what is wrong with our country today. Good luck and happy flashing.

I fully intend to. I asked about fog lights, not validation on my approach to life. But thanks for your encouragement!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Are you law enforcement? If not, why do you feel obligated to enforce the rules of the road?

Also, this whole light strategy has a really big flaw in it. You're counting on someone to not be smart enough to just adjust their mirrors so they aren't getting blinded. Then you're counting on the fact that they won't just make sure to keep a rolling road block going with the guy next to you.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I admire your philosophy. Did I just accidentally join the Gandhi / dalai lama / nelson mandela / world peace forum? My bookmarks must have gotten messed up.

So, not wanting to risk the lives of myself and others makes me some kind of pacifist? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

latest?cb=20081220105234.jpg

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you law enforcement? If not, why do you feel obligated to enforce the rules of the road?

Also, this whole light strategy has a really big flaw in it. You're counting on someone to not be smart enough to just adjust their mirrors so they aren't getting blinded. Then you're counting on the fact that they won't just make sure to keep a rolling road block going with the guy next to you.

OK, one last post before I hit the ignore button on you and a few others on this thread. You seem to have a real hard time understanding simple English.

I am not enforcing any rules of the road. I am going from point A to point B. If people like jimbo are in my way on the left lane, AND intentionally slow down just to spite me, they are the assoles, not the guy who is using the left lane for its intended purpose.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
OK, one last post before I hit the ignore button on you and a few others on this thread. You seem to have a real hard time understanding simple English.

I am not enforcing any rules of the road. I am going from point A to point B. If people like jimbo are in my way on the left lane, AND intentionally slow down just to spite me, they are the assoles, not the guy who is using the left lane for its intended purpose.

I understand English, you're ignoring us because you're losing the argument. It's simple.

tumblr_o695e8mdfq1vst49wo1_500.gif

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I accepted the slow drivers in the left lane a long time ago... its because they are usually very busy eating the steering wheel.

Me and my wife usually make bets regarding their heritage: are they from the vast lands of India or from behind the Great wall of China...or may be just very old in which case, I have all the patience in the world. I do have a lot of respect for old people.

Last edited:

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I accepted the slow drivers in the left lane a long time ago... its because they are usually very busy eating the steering wheel.

Me and my wife usually make bets regarding their heritage: are they from the vast lands of India or from behind the Great wall of China...or may be just very old in which case, I have all the patience in the world. I do have a lot of respect for old people.
^Location checks out
My wife is from central NJ and she always talks about how she as a white person was the minority in school. Most from China and India.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fully intend to. I asked about fog lights, not validation on my approach to life. But thanks for your encouragement!

The beauty of this forum is that you will always get validation on your approach to life, whether you like it or not. You're welcome.

I agree with you there, slowing down in the fast lane intentionally to spite someone else makes you a complete *******. Flashing that ******* with offroad lights makes you an ******* as well. Just move to the next lane and move on.
There must be over 1,000 threads on this forum about aftermarket lights, fog lights, offroad lights, onroad lights, rock lights, any kind of light you want. The only true fog lights you will find will be factory Ford, some ****** Chinese aftermarket set, or Rigid DOT fogs (not sure if BD, Vision X, etc. makes any DOT ones or not at this point). The ones you have on your other vehicle are not fog lights, they are offroad lights, illegal for use on highway (even if just flashing) for a reason.