Best Finance rates you can find available to all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ross072566

Reaction score
I live in Ohio and work for Norfolk Southern Corporation. A railroad. At one time I lived in Tennessee and thats how I found out about them. So I’d say you do not have to. And my company will payroll deduct my payment and also money for my savings.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Ohio and work for Norfolk Southern Corporation. A railroad. At one time I lived in Tennessee and thats how I found out about them. So I’d say you do not have to. And my company will payroll deduct my payment and also money for my savings.
I called on Monday, and you have to have lived in the Knoxville (or surrounding counties) area, or have family that lives there to even become a member of the CU. So, for us normies... once again back to the drawing board.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Probably not the absolute best rates but very close and EZ; BECU (Boeing Employees Credit Union). Don't have to be employee and pretty much like a big bank accept rates.
2.34% 2019 and newer
2.69% for 2011-2018

60 months with a slight bump for 72 or 84 months. Been doing business with them for years and they make it pretty simple. I think any dealer can do paperwork with them through CUDL although living in Seattle they are like Chase or BofA for the most part in this area. Personally speaking .5% makes a slight difference but overall I do prefer doing business with them for my typical banking needs.

jmundy41

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues applying for Penfed online? It made me type in the VIN and showed the value a lot lower than the MSRP. For example it showed 74k for a 37 which is entirely wrong. Do I just need to call in or what? Was just wondering if anyone has experienced this issue yet.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues applying for Penfed online? It made me type in the VIN and showed the value a lot lower than the MSRP. For example it showed 74k for a 37 which is entirely wrong. Do I just need to call in or what? Was just wondering if anyone has experienced this issue yet.
They probably are aware of the blue interior and depreciated it for you. lol. Kidding.

I would call in.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to a dealer using BOA and 5/3 and they are seeing 72 mo. Loans rated 1.84 and 1.98% for 800 plus credit scores with decent debt ratios.
This sounds glorious. Guess I need to get out of the 600s?

kidding….

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my loan with Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU)- ended up with 1.54% for two years, actually lower than advertised with some deal for being a disabled veteran, which wasn't advertised.