Best Fiberglass Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered me some 2+2 McNeil fenders last week. Not sure when I'll get them on but I have them coming.
The only thing that’s holding me back from McNeil bedsides is the shipping cost from Cali to upstate NY.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to do the fronts first like you did and see how long I can hold off on the besides. Why do you want the bedsides, to match?
I’m getting some rub on full compression with the 37’sbin the rear. Doesn’t prevent me from jumping though. It also looks ridiculous when I put oem wheels on for the winter. If and when I get bedsides I’ll get a non beadlock set of methods and run the new 37” Mickey Thompson tires that are snow rated. Need to get the afe equal length downpipes and ams turbo adapters I ordered on before I get too far ahead of myself.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m getting some rub on full compression with the 37’sbin the rear. Doesn’t prevent me from jumping though. It also looks ridiculous when I put oem wheels on for the winter. If and when I get bedsides I’ll get a non beadlock set of methods and run the new 37” Mickey Thompson tires that are snow rated. Need to get the afe equal length downpipes and ams turbo adapters I ordered on before I get too far ahead of myself.
Gotcha. I had a friend/ shop owner ordering a 1 piece front for his f150 raptor build and told him to go ahead and order me some fronts.
I hear ya on the list. I builds and grows fast. I need 2x KM3s and 2 more Methods for my SDHQ rack before the glass goes on.

Tlox

Reaction score
McNeil 2+2. Fronts im also on 37’s
Looks awesome! What offset wheels are y’all running? I have yet to see a Raptor in person with fiberglass, so I’m trying to determine if a negative offset would be required to “fill out” the glass fender. Im currently running 0 offset Methods.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome! What offset wheels are y’all running? I have yet to see a Raptor in person with fiberglass, so I’m trying to determine if a negative offset would be required to “fill out” the glass fender.

Im currently running 0 offset Methods.
Those are 0deg mr105 beadlock methods. I’m not a body guy and mounted them in my driveway. Fit was extremely good and could have been better if I knew trick of properly aligning fenders.

as115

Reaction score
Those are 0deg mr105 beadlock methods. I’m not a body guy and mounted them in my driveway. Fit was extremely good and could have been better if I knew trick of properly aligning fenders.
What did you do to match the fender flares to the rear? Are they painted or wrapped?