Best Fiberglass Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who has any additional comments on fitment for the various fiberglass manufacturers out there.

Also, it's sometimes hard to tell from the pictures, but how do the fender designs vary from one manufacturer to another. Is one more known to stay relatively factory looking while another one is more aggressive?

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After your input, my buddy spoke to ADV and is going down there to have them look at his fenders. I might go with him so I can see how that all goes down. I was trying to get Ken Blocks old ADV's but SVC is keeping them as souvenirs :)
Any news on what happened on your buddies fenders?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am about to buy a set of these too. My question is what did you do for the wheel wells? Their website says the stock ones wont work?
They sold me a roll of plastic that I trimmed to span the gap. It works fine in mud and snow.

SamIAm

Reaction score
Any pics of the front done without doing the rears? Found some locally for sale but nit sure what I want to get into...