Best/Favorite Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrain or dessert camo. I work for burning man and enjoy watching participants screw out at the trash fence while I eat bacon and sip coffee. When I get bored I hit every aux switch and light them up. Good times. Also men are color blind, so if you you ask them what color their truck is, it's green or yellow.

OP
OP
pierceography

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after looking through (a lot) of '17 and '18 Raptor photos, I'm leaning towards the Oxford White. I also like the Avalanche Gray quite a bit too, but obviously not available anymore. Specifically, I think the OW with the color accent package would look real sharp.

Here's a question though, in case anyone has done or knows of a comparison. Is there much of a difference between OW and AG?

Thanks!

wheelman76

Reaction score
Vote for Magnetic, but I'm hopefully picking mine up late this week or early next week. It's just stealth enough to fly under the radar for me.

OP
OP
pierceography

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vote for Magnetic, but I'm hopefully picking mine up late this week or early next week. It's just stealth enough to fly under the radar for me.

I tell ya, that color is really growing on me. It's definitely sharp. I've gone from red to white to magnetic. I'm sure I'll run the full gamut another couple times before my order goes in. ;-)

Hope you enjoy the new truck!

dhawks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed blue, but the Magnetic definitely catches my eye.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrain hands down. If it was out when I was purchasing that would have been my selection.

Hope to see a Dark Green 1 day....