Best deal on Boatec fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Boatec is in Wisconsin so shipping would be approx $200-$250 drop shipped from Boatec. $1400 shipped is a great deal if you can get it. Due to MAP pricing, its hard for a dealer to beat or even match that.

OP
OP
jvanover04

jvanover04

Reaction score
Hell, that's only about a 10 hour drive from me. Regardless where you get the fenders, bring them on over and we'll get them installed for you. Painted, too. I think @Gilligan came about that far to get his done a while back. Good times!!!

Hmm, that's doable depending on time frame. I'm busy at work through the end of the year (M-F) so I'd have to schedule a drive up on the weekend. How quickly could you fit me in and get me back on the road?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Boatec is in Wisconsin so shipping would be approx $200-$250 drop shipped from Boatec. $1400 shipped is a great deal if you can get it. Due to MAP pricing, its hard for a dealer to beat or even match that.

I get good shipping rates with XPO with my work discount. I'll be in touch.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm, that's doable depending on time frame. I'm busy at work through the end of the year (M-F) so I'd have to schedule a drive up on the weekend. How quickly could you fit me in and get me back on the road?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I get good shipping rates with XPO with my work discount. I'll be in touch.

PM inbound......