Best deal and dealer to Preorder a 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a great experience from Preston Ford in Burton, Ohio. Small town dealership and my salesman, Curt Ridddle, has been awesome.

I’m not certain what they are doing on 2019’s but I can tell you they took very good care of me when I ordered my 2018 that came in this week.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sold quite a few Raptors here at MSRP and will have 19s available to be ordered. Prefer someone on the East Coast but dm me if you have any questions.

Ow929

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for a good deal on a preorder in Arizona? I'm in the Tucson area but I'll most likely have to go to Phoenix to find a deal. Just wondering if anyone has any preferred dealers in the area.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1500 below msrp, I told my guy I was getting 18s offered to me for 1500 below and free powertrain warranty lifetime (that’s been all over this site) it’s suburban ford van **** Michigan. I’ve been talking to him for about a year before ordering it from him. Hopefully the deal sticks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk