GEN 1 Best dead pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ogdobber

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes,I contacted them today and they said it would fit...BUT..problem I'm seeing is it bolts up on top...but then you need to screw it into the floor...which would mean screw thru the mats....which would make taking mat out to clean a bitch....

What? No, it bolts to the truck all underneath the carpet. 1 on the side on the parking brake bracket and 2 on the floor. Carpet and floor mat slide right in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? No, it bolts to the truck all underneath the carpet. 1 on the side on the parking brake bracket and 2 on the floor. Carpet and floor mat slide right in

OK..see your photos now....so looks like it bolts on side by parking brake bracket,and then you still have to drill thru the floor,which isnt a biggie...looks like the round rod holding the pedal thats welded to the base might make the mat not fit flush and be raised a little?? Also,hows that thin rod holding up...seems with all the pressure and weight,it will bow,move up and down and finally brake...is it SOLID...... :) Thanks for your help...hate to put down $150 and then have it not work.

OP
OP
ogdobber

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK..see your photos now....so looks like it bolts on side by parking brake bracket,and then you still have to drill thru the floor,which isnt a biggie...looks like the round rod holding the pedal thats welded to the base might make the mat not fit flush and be raised a little?? Also,hows that thin rod holding up...seems with all the pressure and weight,it will bow,move up and down and finally brake...is it SOLID...... :) Thanks for your help...hate to put down $150 and then have it not work.

The carpet kinda makes that rod bump a non issue.
The rod is strong, i was sure it didn't move at all because is is solid. But it does flex little

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craven speed is what I just installed in 5 minutes!
I did not screw into the floorboard. I just tightened 1 bolt to the firewall and it sits perfect on top of my weathertechs
Could not be happier!

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Mustang dead pedal. It needs to be modified to fit in the Raptor square. Cut and reweld the mounting steel. It is small and out of the way, just as I like it to be.

IMG-7674-1.jpg