GEN 1 Best dead pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a good dead pedal after "deadpedalplus" went out of business and @Truckzor pointed me to Evil Manufacturing that has a very similar design that doesn't have screws going through the carpet or the need to trim anything.
Couldn't be happier, fit and finish is great and the pedal has a textured feel.
Only thing i changed on the install was i replaced one of the crush nuts with a nut and bolt (there is an access hole to reach the right hand hole with a 1/4 socket)
View attachment 291146View attachment 291147View attachment 291148View attachment 291149View attachment 291150

Evil link https://www.evilmanufacturing.com/dead-pedals
That wouldn’t last one day with me.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering the cravenspeed dead pedal... I would recommend anyone doing so to use close ended rivet nuts for any interior install where drilled holes are required (don't use sheet metal screws plz)... makes it very easy to prevent rust and prevent fluid/gas leakage into people space, and if you do have to remove it, zero issue at reassembly...

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for this thread! I ordered the cravenspeed. my hip has been killing me on long drives and it bothered me there was no dead pedal. Should help out a lot.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Longer term update - absolutely love it. Honestly the only downside is that when I wanna power wash the mat I have to remove the bottom two screws, but that only takes a couple minutes to pull them out and put them back in. The pedal is extremely solid and looks awesome, plus it's a great place to rest your foot on a long drive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20