best dead pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks very nice. How tough was it to get rubber covers off pedals and how tough to attach attachments to gas and brake.

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rubber pads pull right off, just a matter of drilling a few holes. It was 18* out when I installed them, so was a 30 minute special:dancingpoop:

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rubber pads pull right off, just a matter of drilling a few holes. It was 18* out when I installed them, so was a 30 minute special:dancingpoop:

Come down south. So you drill holes into the peddle and attach with screws nuts etc. correct?

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had hoped someone else would have stepped in with Wicked's design, it was perfect IMO, sadly no longer avail

another option is:
Dead Pedals Plus - Aftermarket Auto Enhancements

Also seen a DIY with a foxbody one
I have this, it is nice. ( I have production unit #1 ;)

I can vouch for this product. I had it in my 03 marauder. He really makes a quality piece.
Ditto. Have one in my 03 Blue MM and my 04 CV squad car (duty car).

I wonder if this would fit, without having to cut my WeatherTech floor liner?
No, it comes from the underneath of the carpet from the top.

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Well if you know the builder, tell him were quite pleased with him and SRP.

Mud- yes, easy drill and bolt on. The Gas pedal is a solid plastic piece so no cover to remove. Given where the support is, I only used 2 bolts to secure it.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Well if you know the builder, tell him were quite pleased with him and SRP.

Mud- yes, easy drill and bolt on. The Gas pedal is a solid plastic piece so no cover to remove. Given where the support is, I only used 2 bolts to secure it.

Yeah, I know him. I asked him to let me know when he was all set up and ready for lotsa orders and I would post all the info here on mine, it is STURDY and f'ing great (I STAND on mine while backing the crown vic, never gives a bit). Looks like he's set up and forgot to tell me. Maybe I dont know him ;)