best dead pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wicked made a pedal set that included a dead pedal and they wanted an absolute fortune for them. I'd love to have a dead pedal.

yep, they screwed me. kept promising product would come asked me not to turn them into credit card but took my money and ran. what goes around comes around!

thinking about getting me a nice set someplace and making a mold for some real carbon fiber pedals.
im done thinking, going to do it.

Last edited:

yoMTVrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wicked dead pedals are exactly what I am looking for, why would he throw his business away with all that demand!?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wound up ordering the deadpedal kit from deadpedalplus, nice unit, plety strong and no floormat issues. A friend has since installed one too, real nice guy to deal with. He referred me to another guy to do pedal covers, who made a matching one for the deadpedal too (it uses a marauder pedal)

3F4E9BC5-37C6-44C7-974D-FD488DC15500_zpsghrtrrqk.jpg

BB6D256D-B6B4-4F7D-B5D4-50F1E2CEC375_zps7peh1bji.jpg

2DDF08C5-ED9F-43D9-B7BE-34D435BB0CD1_zpsxz4uoicn.jpg

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wound up ordering the deadpedal kit from deadpedalplus, nice unit, plety strong and no floormat issues. A friend has since installed one too, real nice guy to deal with. He referred me to another guy to do pedal covers, who made a matching one for the deadpedal too (it uses a marauder pedal)

3F4E9BC5-37C6-44C7-974D-FD488DC15500_zpsghrtrrqk.jpg

BB6D256D-B6B4-4F7D-B5D4-50F1E2CEC375_zps7peh1bji.jpg

2DDF08C5-ED9F-43D9-B7BE-34D435BB0CD1_zpsxz4uoicn.jpg

That really looks good. Can you tell me the two sources and information to purchase? How much by the time you got them all?

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How do like the size of the dead peddle and the location? The covers are nice, can you say where to get them?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No floor drilling the dead pedal base is bolted on the side to the parking brake frame.

The dead-pedal size is perfect. Initially I thought i'd need to have a larger one made after seeing the wicked one, but found it's not necessary. Really not a lot of room for your foot to go elsewhere.

Dead pedal
Dead Pedals Plus - Aftermarket Auto Enhancements
F150 Covers
SRP FORD F150 ALUMINUM RACING PEDALS
DeadPedal cover (marauder)
Sullivan Racing Products. BigCars4Ever Footrest Cover

I had srp do mine anodized blk, so was a few weeks longer, but he does several styles. The gas pedal has the look to match the other pedals, but smoother as it should be. When you pay extra for the pedal set in a different finsih or color, it incl the deadpadal cover too, so no need to add that.