Best chase rack compatible with BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AF-Raptor

Reaction score
I have the BAK Revolver X2 roll-up Bed Cover. I'm looking for a rack that will still allow the cover to roll up all the way. I'm leaning towards the Rhino 2.0, but unsure if it will work. Any other nice looking racks come to mind?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wbat kind of rack you looking for? i searched for the rhino 2.0 and it came up as a "sports bar" not sure what features you are looking for. i have a bedrack that holds all my stuff that fits UNDER my revolver, but you are looking for a rack that mounts to the bedsides?

OP
OP
AF-Raptor

AF-Raptor

Reaction score
Looking for a rack that I can mount lights. ADD has them but very expensive. Rhino 2.0 seems possible, but was looking for someone who actually has it with a tonneau cover.

NoReins

Reaction score
Probably the Go Rhino one is your best bet. All other Chase Racks i seen mount to the side of the Bed Rails so it would get in the way of the Tonneau Cover Rails.

I am kinda in the same boat as you. SVC Made one that mounted on top of the Bed Rails but they discontinued it. I may have to get a local shop custom make something for me in order for me to keep my tonneau cover, as i am not a fan of the Go Rhino Bar