Best black rims for gen 2 raptor , ford performance blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddro

Reaction score
Got me a 2019 raptor a few weeks ago, I always change the rims to black on every previous truck I have ever owned and wanting to do the same with this one, can 18” mount without a leveling kit or should I keep with the 17” stance. I do want the new tires and rims to have about a 1 to 1.5 outward stance. Any feedback greatly appreciated !!

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the rim size won’t affect the rubbing issue. Only the tire size. I know people running 20” venomrex wheels with 35x12.5x20 tires And 12 offset which is pretty close to the stock tire size..except they’re bigger rims. Either way they’ve never experienced running with that setup to my knowledge. I’d ask @Pacific Wheel to be safe

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are the 2017-2018 beadlocks with the beadlock kit. I've also seen some 2019+ beadlocks powdercoated black that look really good. For the price its hard to beat for a forged aluminum true beadlock.

IMG_2567.JPG