Best bezel-less bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluehinder

Reaction score
Baja Design, FordRaptorlights, and Specialty Performance Parts (4x4 TruckLEDS) are the ones I know about.

Any opinions on best mix of ease of installation, adjustment, build, pro/cons? Would like to minimize blockage by the bumper, and get the S2's in the best position for optimal fog use. Care more about the fogs and middle combo light than inner spot. I just don't use the spot much.

This is for BD Squadron Pros and S2 Pro.

Thanks for any input.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The SPP brackets we sell by far have the most adjustments. You can move the entire assembly up/down in the bumper opening. On top of that you can move the lights attached to the bracket forward/back as they sit in a channel that lets you slide them. Then you can also adjust the light itself left/right/up/down.

Baja Designs offer some adjustments left/right/up/down but not forward/back.

The FRL bezel kit is a nice kit for that finished look but there are very little adjustments you can make, only very slight ones, as the light sits in the bezel.

If you want a nice finished look the FRL kit is the way to go. If you want that nice agressive open look with TONS Of adjustments, the SPP brackets we sell are awesome.

I run the S2 Pros in wide cornering for my everyday use lights. I then have Squadron Pros in Driving/Combo in the center for the times im alone on the road/off road and need more light (they light up the entire road). And finally I have Squadron Pros in WIde Cornering Amber on the inside for when it's snowing here and I want lights that cut through that bad weather.

Can't go wrong with any of the kits, our SPP brackets w/Baja lights give you the most options then just the baja kits in general but we still stock and sell a ton of the Baja kits w/Baja Brackets. You're also not forced into using a 3rd pair of lights, we let you pick choose all 3 pairs.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the FRL bezel and like the look. If you use this, do yourself a favor and slightly drill out the inner hole on the truck, even though the instructions say it doesn't need to be drilled.