Best bed cap suggestions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fasteal

Reaction score
A little more and you could have gotten the Aero X.
I just looked up the Aero X. Looks like a confused truck/stang. I got the snug top for my dog, hunting, hauling work supplies that can’t get wet in the winter. I’m not sure what the functionality of the Aero X is? I guess mostly for looks...if that’s your #1 purpose.

Reaction score
Thought this might be the best thread to ask this question. I just ordered a leer 100 XR with the Thule roof rack. I'm trying to find a decent basket that will attach directly to the Thule rails. I have seen the A.R.E. Ascend basket and I think that'll work but just looking for any other models out there. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it if you throw it out there. Thanks!

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought this might be the best thread to ask this question. I just ordered a leer 100 XR with the Thule roof rack. I'm trying to find a decent basket that will attach directly to the Thule rails. I have seen the A.R.E. Ascend basket and I think that'll work but just looking for any other models out there. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it if you throw it out there. Thanks!
Yakima OffGrid. I run it on top of my DiamondBak. Rugged looking and stands up

Reaction score
Anyone measure how much the rear sagged with the added weight of the cap? I have a leer 100XR on order and am deciding between the 1.5 or 2.25 RPG collar. Just looking for a more level look. Thanks.