Best bed cap suggestions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeterP

Reaction score
Any reason why? I ordered mine 1st week of January and am wondering if mine is affected...
Got a call from the dealer. They believe it’s a flaw with the back glass around the hinges. The dealer thinks a lot of glass is cracking with the colder temps

kennypowers

Reaction score
IMG_5986.JPG

I came across this truck and love it. ARE Z series I believe. I ended up ordering one in Portland. Came to $3500 installed, keyless entry, sliding windows, tilt down front window, and full bed rug. Shop told me 5-6 weeks for delivery from ARE.

Slaughterhouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think a reasonable price would have been? I'm not trying to spend countless hours bargain hunting, but I hope I didn't vastly overpay (considering they are an ARE dealer)

Actually after looking at my old emails, it doesn't seem to bad. I must have been thinking of another shell I got quoted on. When I was shopping I was quoted the following:

$2345 - Z series top for F 150
$0 - Dark Gray Headliner - standard
$94 - Tilt Down Sliding Front Window
$182 - 12V Dome Light w/ Dual Rope Lights and Prop Switch
$0 - Screen Vent Side Window - standard
$0 - Frameless Rear Door W/Coutour Strip
$218 - Keyless Entry

So if you take out the dome light it would have been $2657 + $400 (Bedrug) + Tax + Labor.

PeterP

Reaction score
What do you think a reasonable price would have been? I'm not trying to spend countless hours bargain hunting, but I hope I didn't vastly overpay (considering they are an ARE dealer)

My “suspended” CX Revo with slide and fold down front glass, 2 side sliders with pet screens and 2 of the rope LEDs came out to be 2,800 and some change.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave up on my CX Evolle A.R. E.....new door looked sweet but guess they don't have the bugs out....waited 10 weeks....I ordered a 180 XL Leer yesterday