Best all around tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from stock to the Nitto Trail Grapplers and am now on Duratracs. So far I like the Duratrac's the best. I ran them at the recent Snoball, where they did awesome. No worries at all on snow or slush. The little bit mine have been in the dirt so far has been very promising. I did kill a brand new tire on a rock that slashed the sidewall at Snoball. I doubt any other tire would have survived the experience though, so it's not a negative for me.

I've read about the durability being bad on the Duratracs but I've got 2 full size spares that I'm pulling into the rotation. I figure the performance is worth the wear.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the factory KO tires with 24.7k miles and they're wearing a lot faster then I thought they would. I'm gonna have to get some new tires this coming spring and still dont know what I want to do. I'm leaning toward the KO2's but always heard great things about the Duratracs. I need a great all around tire with excellent wet/snow traction, quiet, and also looks aggressive. Might go to 37's on Method Roost. If not, 35's for sure.

I turned 48,000 with my stock BFG's (14 Screw) - I think they have about 5,000 more miles in them.

So you have a long way to go on mileage!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

These are what I just installed. I wasn't able to put many miles on them before I went to sea, but I can already tell they were a great choice. Moderately aggressive looking and unique, they have a great warranty, ride great, and ride QUIET. No mud tire drone. They are pricey though, but worth it for a quality tire. 180a4535af327b246488646d06aca243.jpg

Was in the Dunes this past weekend and my buddy had these tires on his H2 Hummer - (he had BFG Mud Terrain as his prior tire) - there was no place he could not go. They simply worked awesome in the sand. He was super happy with them, way quieter than Mud Terrain, better wear (so far) and great performance.

Nice looking tire as well. I was planning on K02 when my OEM are done in the next few months (I have 48k on them). But now will consider these as well.

Also like your mud flaps - where did those come from?

Last edited:

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I turned 48,000 with my stock BFG's (14 Screw) - I think they have about 5,000 more miles in them.

So you have a long way to go on mileage!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Was in the Dunes this past weekend and my buddy had these tires on his H2 Hummer - (he had BFG Mud Terrain as his prior tire) - there was no place he could not go. They simply worked awesome in the sand. He was super happy with them, way quieter than Mud Terrain, better wear (so far) and great performance.

Nice looking tire as well. I was planning on K02 when my OEM are done in the next few months (I have 48k on them). But now will consider these as well.

Also like your mud flaps - where did those come from?
Yeah they're a great tire! I ride in a lot of clay and these tires just eat it up.

They mudflaps are made by PDP, bought them from Chris over at Freedom Motorsports. They come as a set of 4

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they're a great tire! I ride in a lot of clay and these tires just eat it up.

They mudflaps are made by PDP, bought them from Chris over at Freedom Motorsports. They come as a set of 4

Thanks,

I will look them up.

woffy2u

Reaction score
37x12.5x17 **** cepek fun country

I I am absolutely in love with these tires they fit good they wear perfect you get a lot of miles out of them may not want to catch any air with the 37 in tires on stock suspension though it's a little snug but no rubbing

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

I've got nearly 70,000 miles on the **** cepek 37 12 and a half 17 and still have lots of tread left. They're also very quiet for a very aggressive all-terrain

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only complaint about my ko2s is they are a pain in the ass to balance, after every rotation i have to get my tires rebalanced