Best “sentry” style dashcam front and rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PandaBoi

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to look into dashcam quality. They are really, really bad at capturing details in most situations, even something like a license plate.

In general, it'd maybe catch what happened, though likely only if it were in front or behind - probably not along side. But details of who, plates, etc? Probably not, they just aren't good enough.
That’s fair, also love Linus so I’ll check out that video of his! Thanks!

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
I have the BlackVue 900x plus 2ch. Front and rear cameras. Expensive. But has paid for itself a couple of times over. It picked up someone filming and taking pics of my truck for unknown reasons.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    11.9 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    13.2 MB
Last edited:

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I run on my 22 Gen 3 well worth the money Vegas drives are nut jobs. I run two Celllink Neo batteries with 48 hours of run time when the truck is powered off. When the truck is running its charging the batteries.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m thinking about getting cameras for the truck so next time something like this happens I can catch the scumbag on camera and give to police...
Maybe they care more than our local police. Someone came into our house while my wife was home and stole her purse and a few other things. They tried to cash a check at our bank the next day. Bank photocopied their ID and got a fingerprint for endorsement. When they tried to process it, they found that we had put a hold on our checks. Popo didn't do jack shit. No interest, no time. If someone isn't injured, they don't pursue crimes. Porch pirates, same same, beautiful video, so what? We moved to a gated community and now pay for our own security because with no enforcement, this crap is just going to get worse and worse.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they care more than our local police. Someone came into our house while my wife was home and stole her purse and a few other things. They tried to cash a check at our bank the next day. Bank photocopied their ID and got a fingerprint for endorsement. When they tried to process it, they found that we had put a hold on our checks. Popo didn't do jack shit. No interest, no time. If someone isn't injured, they don't pursue crimes. Porch pirates, same same, beautiful video, so what? We moved to a gated community and now pay for our own security because with no enforcement, this crap is just going to get worse and worse.
Wowzers...damn shame! :(

CW McCall

Reaction score
You know, they say violence is never the answer but then some ****** goes and does something like this. I guess I am going to have to start photographing every car around me when I park so I have a record of who's there!