Being offered a 22 with no Moonroof---Normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmedina2828

Reaction score
this is the exact same build im buying... agate black without moonroof but with blue recaro interior.. and i also paid 3k over.. originally 5k over. i much rather preffer the recaros since it is 100-110 in the summer down here in south texas

Mallon3194

Reaction score
Hey guys this will be my first Raptor.
I am getting offered a 22 with no Monroof or the Recaros for only 3K above MSRP. It's not the exact way I'd build it, but I like the color. This will be my first car in ten years without a Moonroof.
Is it normal in the raptor world to spend 90k on a truck without a moonroof, or was this an untasteful build by the dealer?
Have they fixed the moonroof issues in the 2022's?
Thanks
90k MSRP that’s high is it now! I though a 22 maxed out on options was 86k! What state you in? Good info on the moonroof I was looking one with one now I’m not so sure I want one!!

quadmaster922

Reaction score
I am getting offered a 22 with no Monroof or the Recaros for only 3K above MSRP. It's not the exact way I'd build it, but I like the color. This will be my first car in ten years without a Moonroof.
Is it normal in the raptor world to spend 90k on a truck without a moonroof, or was this an untasteful build by the dealer?
Thanks
It was a must have on my 22’ 37 package Raptor, good luck in your decision

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there evidence of this? I know people deleted it on orders because of a belief it would get them built faster. Maybe it even did. But no indication that it was mysteriously deleted.

Mine definitely has it.

View attachment 378753

Beautiful in black, and most importantly the “Graphics Delete” box was checked!

RdR2027

Reaction score
I also came from Toyota to Ford. Still waiting for my Raptor to be built. Congrats on getting yours.

jimjr117

Reaction score
Thanks
you are better off without the moonroof in my opinion....that's the way I just ordered mine

nate_13

Reaction score
Same here ive always had a moonroof on my trucks, and my raptor doesnt and its way better! Quieter and the damn thing dont leak.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Well, it sounds like you really like a sunroof. I do as well and have always had one in at least one of my vehicles for the last 15 yrs. The one time I didn‘t have it in my truck (wifey had it in hers) I was missing it. I’m in MN where I don’t open for 6 months of the year but the other six months I’m lov’in it. Get what you want. Everyone seems to bash them on here but I’ve never had any problems with weep/drain hole clogging or leaking into cab or mechanism fails, idk lucky I guess or those problems are not as common as they let on here.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
I wouldn’t pay a penny over MSRP for any of these watered down Raptors. Delete this delete that. No appliqué, tailgate step, pro power, heated steering wheel, on and on. So glad I have a true fully loaded ‘21 Raptor.

Last edited: