Behind/under the rear seat, plus the battle rages on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cleaned and treated the mid-flaps for the Raptor before hanging them behind the rear seat. I also found this to be a good place to store the emergency shovels I picked up from Costco. The mess under the seat is stuff that I'm to lazy to put away.:snoopfacepalm:

IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0134.JPG

Then there is this epic battle that never ends.

IMG_0135.JPGIMG_0136.JPG

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain my brother :banghead::driver::happy175:
Every few months I just move shixt around, front to back, back to front, left to right……
It makes me feel good about myself:)

View attachment 400343View attachment 400344View attachment 400345View attachment 400346View attachment 400347
I would lose my mind lol, I am ocd I guess and can't stand clutter in my truck..even my center console has to be clean and neat lol , I still roll my shirts in my drawer , drawers and socks to basic training standards even! Ok I'm kidding...not my shirts ok

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I lived where John does I would definately carry a lot more stuff. In the warmer months I carry 30+ bottles of water in one of the ice chests I carry in the bed. I need to get some soft shackels and a tow strap for my recovery gear, a come-a-long would fit in nicely.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would need to pop a couple of Xanax if you saw mine. I prepare for EVERY contingency. Able to be off-grid for weeks if need be. What??? You never know if an EMP will happen when you are several hundred miles from home.
Dennis Quad talk lol!

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I would lose my mind lol, I am ocd I guess and can't stand clutter in my truck..even my center console has to be clean and neat lol , I still roll my shirts in my drawer , drawers and socks to basic training standards even! Ok I'm kidding...not my shirts ok
Me as well Sir, rolled, sorted by color, fabric type, even my Thongs..;)
I just carry A LOT OF SHIXT, because it’s usually just the dogs and I flying Solo, you remember…
TWO IS ONE, ONE IS NONE—-
I’m a victim of REDUNDANCY:(