Behind the grill mounting options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwmgd2

Reaction score
Have you seen these?

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen these?

Thanks , but per my post I wanted the rigid pro e series midnight.

99.999% sure I'll need to come up with my own way to install these. Maybe it's not so hard. Now if only my gen3 would arrive so I could take a look behind the grill and see what I'm working with...

rwmgd2

Reaction score
Thanks , but per my post I wanted the rigid pro e series midnight.

99.999% sure I'll need to come up with my own way to install these. Maybe it's not so hard. Now if only my gen3 would arrive so I could take a look behind the grill and see what I'm working with...
There are instructions on Youtube....There are a ton off off-road truck stores that will install them for you for a reasonable fee.

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks good to know! To be perfectly honest I never even considered that route. I'll be reaching out to a few local shops now.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know if any companies offer brackets to mount light bars behind the upper grill? I see a few different kits with included lights, but I want to mount the rigid pro e series midnight for a more subtle appearance, and I don’t see kits being sold with just mounting brackets. Preferably would like to mount a 30”, but 2 10” would work too.
I'm looking at the Rigid Pro E Series Midnight as well. I reached out to Rigid, and they told me they didn't have anything for mounting behind the grill. However they told me to reach out to SPV. I received an email back from SPV that told me they are currently in the development stages with brackets for those lights, and they put me on a notification waitlist.

So hopefully soon!