Been lurking in AZ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jintro

Reaction score
Howdy all. Been popping into the forums over the last year or so, figured I’d finally introduce myself. Picked up a new loaded 2019 velocity blue/802/recaro/cf SCREW back in April of ‘19. Live in the Phoenix area and currently work as an engineer in the aerospace industry. Here’s a pic of the truck and one from driving at raptor assault... to prove it’s not a Prius ;)
1DEB7683-E190-4BA2-AE2F-1A16C8B789BD.jpeg 6B9C7C00-E044-4F01-A549-11FC1595E419.jpeg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for de-lurking.

Noted; not a prius.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings....plenty ppl here from AZ, lot of off-roading to check out

Badbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome! As much we make fun of the Prius, I bet there’s a pretty good percentage of people here that rock them as commuters

Jpeufracio

Reaction score
Congrats on new truck! How are you liking that blue?! Does it have a sparkle flake to it? I’m looking for one like this, with recaro seats but was aiming for ford performance blue since they are usually metallic, as it says in the description but open to velocity blue, just want that flake my magnetic metallic has.
as for raptor assault. You bought your truck new? I was wondering if a certified pre owned would count for a trip out there.
Thanks for the info!