Bedrug...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bedrug is exactly what I need.

Do you guys get the lineX before the rug? Or just straight rug?

Checkout their webpage. Bedrug is a bed lining system, same as line-ex or a drop in. There is no need for anything under it. There also is a special procedure (and adherent) that they recommend if you have a spray in to attach the Velcro.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checkout their webpage. Bedrug is a bed lining system, same as line-ex or a drop in. There is no need for anything under it. There also is a special procedure (and adherent) that they recommend if you have a spray in to attach the Velcro.

Cook.

Thanks.

miula

Reaction score
These are the ones i have. About 10"x5". They lasted about 4 years then velcro glue gave out. But i had 6 of them and with the bedrug they held 5 gallon gas cans,chainsaws ect real well.

Thanks! Looks like a great addition to the bedrug

Bedrug is exactly what I need.

Do you guys get the lineX before the rug? Or just straight rug?

Straight bedrug, I think Line-X underneath would be overkill and might cause fitment issues... Also, the horror stories about poor Line-X application scared me away, especially having to sand the paint for adhesion and splatter!