Bedliner Maintenance -- Adam's Ceramic Boost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredveh

Reaction score
I have the factory sprayed-in bedliner on my 2020 Screw and knowing that it is not protected against UV, I want to keep it looking as good as possible; i.e., "shiny." Has anyone tried using a spray ceramic or Adam's Ceramic Boost on their truck?

OP
OP
armoredveh

armoredveh

Reaction score
I should add that on my Gen 1, it had the non-UV bedliner and after it started to fade, I would regularly (once or twice a year) spray it with WD-40. This worked, but was a temporary solution. So I'm hoping to get ahead of the game on my Gen 2 and was hoping applying a ceramic coat might be the trick. However, I don't want to waste money if it's fool's errand.

Comments? Suggestions?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the factory sprayed-in bedliner on my 2020 Screw and knowing that it is not protected against UV, I want to keep it looking as good as possible; i.e., "shiny." Has anyone tried using a spray ceramic or Adam's Ceramic Boost on their truck?

Yes, the Ceramic Boost works great on the bedliner material. I also use it on the running boards. Just clean the surface with Tire & Rubber Cleaner, scrubbing with a brush and rinsing well. Allow to dry, then apply a heavy coat of Ceramic Boost and allow it to soak in before going back over it with a utility towel to get the excess.

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used Rhino Shine in the past with good success.
upload_2020-5-6_14-44-12.png

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time dont buy factory have LINE-X do it they have a UV protect option and never needs maintance

Also Lifetime Warranty !

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time dont buy factory have LINE-X do it they have a UV protect option and never needs maintance

Also Lifetime Warranty !
I've had Line-X on my bumpers and flares for 4+ years and they look almost like the first day I got it done. No regrets. I do put a regular clear spray protectant on them maybe 1x every couple months.