bed tool box for raptor

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by r3run33, May 16, 2018.

1. r3run33

r3run33 Full Access Member

so spent the day with a shop trying weather guard tool box and could not get one that fit properly; tried to reach out to a member here but no response. Does anyone have the low profile tool box from weather guard here? enclosed is the pic

Attached Files:

2. wheelman55

wheelman55 Full Access Member

How didn't it fit?

3. cain072567

cain072567 Full Access Member

toolbox

weatherguard, fits perfect

Attached Files:

4. cain072567

cain072567 Full Access Member

not sure of the model number, it does not go all the way to the floor. Key holes face the tail gate and are not on the side. Which is bad, because i wanted a bed cover too, no i have to move to the key fob remote ooening, and extra 300 bucks. But i only use weatherguard tool boxes. The best

5. r3run33

r3run33 Full Access Member

can you check on model number or style? the ones we tried were all to tall between wheel well and top of bed so attachment part won't work. The salesman was pretty cool about it was a slow day at their shop I guess. we put a few in; most where tall with the lock on the sides not like yours in the bed. appreciate your time in looking if you get a chance

6. adeerchaser

adeerchaser ALWAYS carry, never tell Supporting Member

I had a Kobalt brand in my truck. As I remember it was the deep version with indentions on both sides to make it fit short bed pickups. I had no problem with it and it never leaked. I wish I could give you more info on it. I went another direction and gave the box away on the Pay It Forward Thread here.