Bed/Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really debating on this one…have had 2 MX4s and loved them. I do love the CF Lomax as well, so very tempted to maybe go that route. I also like some of these power retractable that integrate into the factory key fob, but I know they will take up a bunch of the bed too….can’t decide!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am really debating on this one…have had 2 MX4s and loved them. I do love the CF Lomax as well, so very tempted to maybe go that route. I also like some of these power retractable that integrate into the factory key fob, but I know they will take up a bunch of the bed too….can’t decide!
It's about 11" square, so you do still keep some space underneath. But that is a trade-off with retractable. If you're looking at the Retrax EQ that integrates with the key fob, then that cover also comes with the XR style bed rails so you have the option for additional storage on top of the bed, if you decide to go that route.