Bed Rugs - Would you do it again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben3

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been a bit since I’ve been on here…..long story short….my dealer made me an insane offer for my 19’ earlier this year….so, I traded into a Navigator. I’m a truck guy….so, just ordered a 22’ Gen 3 yesterday.

I’ve run spray-in bedliners with Retrax or Roll n Locks on most of my trucks. Going with Bakflip this time and thinking about a bed rug? For those of you that run Rugs….would you do it again? What do you like and not like about them?
Love the bed rugs

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 years now using the bedrug. Bought some extra Velcro strips prior to install. Love it and works well with the backflip bed cover

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13 years with my bed rug in my soon to be replaced truck. Have dumped gravel, bark, rocks, logs,etc. still looks new. I put a piece of thin plywood on it if I am having something heavy or a pallet loaded that I want to slide out. No issues with closing the tailgate. Have sleep on it numerous times when camping. Just ordered one for my Gen3 which I should have in a couple weeks

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the spray in liner with the bed rug mat. Works great for changing into my dirt bike gear and soft on the knee when crawling around on it.
Same here. I had a rubber mat back there and it was uncomfortable to crawl around on. I didn't need the whole bedrug, so the mat has been plenty for me and I like it a lot.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Bedrug Impact full bed liner. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Looks great, performs great, and much easier to clean up than the original Bedrug. If you’re deciding to go with a Bedrug don’t waste your money on a spray in liner. Just my humble opinion.