Bed liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Holli

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm finally picking up my new 19 raptor Sat. It doesn't have a bed liner. I've been looking into spray and drop ins. Both have pros and cons. I'm wondering what your thoughts are. Also, which tonneau cover do you prefer? TIA

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the drop in weather tech bed / tailgate liner. And Bak Flip 4 cover.

I am not a fan of spray in liners because the end up looking like crap. My thoughts are, i will use the drop in liner, and if ever the bed looks bad, i can spray in a liner to cover it up and look new again.

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the spray in liners and then adding a bed mat as well.
This is the way I’ve always done my trucks.
On this truck (Raptor) I went with a bed RUG on top of the spray in liner since I have a rolling cover and it stays dry inside. The rug is nice but i think the rubber type would have been more durable.
However, i dont like the drop in plastic liners. Prefer the spray in

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too went with the weathertech, and it’s just ok. It sticks down with double sided tape, so I worry I’m going to push around the tailgate side edges.

For a top I have the Lomax, and I’m very happy with it but I would also consider the revolver.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had both and now have the Linex spray in. I think it’s much nicer, and cargo won’t slide as bad as the plastic drop in. If you plan to haul like crazy and carry rocks or going to dump things in the back, then a plastic liner may be a consideration.

I’m looking at going with the Lomax bed cover. It’s the most flush and one of the lightest covers out. Looks to be strong and cost isn’t bad. Been round and round with all of them.

Bearee

Reaction score
2019 SCAB. I did linex spray in with the additive to keep it shiny and looking new. It was hard to talk myself into it because the bed looked so good from the factory paint but I'm glad I went through with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xlr8r