Bed Liner Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe27

Reaction score
My 2023 Ford Raptor is on order and I am starting my search for bed liner and, potentially, bed cover.

Have any of you seen a good article on the topic of bed liners? Any experience with spray in vs solid plastic bed liner? I am leaving spray in, but wanted to check and see if there are some experiences from you all before making a decision. Thank you!

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would stick with a quality spray in. I had a cheap dealer spray in on my 2007 F150. It started peeling in a couple weeks. Dealer installed a drop in that worked, but was very slippery. Also had a drop in liner on a 89 F 150 beater. That liner disappeared while driving, no idea when it flew out.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from a full plastic bed liner. It will scratch up the bed and do more harm than good in the long run. A spray in is great, just doesn’t protect against dents. I got a Bedrug and love it. Looks real good, won’t scratch the bed, easy to clean, cushioned, and less expensive than a spray in.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from a full plastic bed liner. It will scratch up the bed and do more harm than good in the long run. A spray in is great, just doesn’t protect against dents. I got a Bedrug and love it. Looks real good, won’t scratch the bed, easy to clean, cushioned, and less expensive than a spray in.

Which one did you go with? My superduty had a spray in and it was great. Raptor doesnt have one and trying to decide spray in vs bedrug.

Are they actually easy to clean if you get dirt and whatnot in there?

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best tonneau in my opinion. Had a bak2 on my prior truck for 7 years zero issues. The 4 is basically exact except for the hold downs when it's rolled up. The new version doesn't buckle together, more of a turn and pull dealy. Knife and theft proof, and you can stand on it.
I also love the Ford sprayin bedliner. No issues at all with that on 2 trucks.

Attachments

• 20220803_164200.jpg
    20220803_164200.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 55

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one did you go with? My superduty had a spray in and it was great. Raptor doesnt have one and trying to decide spray in vs bedrug.

Are they actually easy to clean if you get dirt and whatnot in there?
I have the Bedrug Impact Liner. It is easier to clean than the Classic Liner. The floor section of the Impact series is not the “rug” texture. It is a smoother surface that can easily be swept out or hosed. I also have the Bak X4S tonneau cover and really like it.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Line X for the win
Make sure they disconnect the battery before removing the tailgate! You will get an error message (I think rear parking sensors if memory serves) that needs reset by the dealer.....
If it still happens then be sure to keep quiet about what was done before the error and just tell them it popped up and needs fixed. People have actually been charged to correct the issue (sorry Ford techs its complete BS that we can't remove the tailgate without an error... even bigger BS Ford wants to charge us for a simple SW correction! We can play the game as well)
Having said all that no idea if this situation has been fixed by Ford.... just an FYI