Bed Divider Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorrecon

Reaction score
You don't need to add the built rite panels to add the 2x6. There are already provisions from the factory for it.
Interesting! I was not sure as I have not received it yet. I have yet to look/inspect any 24s at the moment. I just went there to place the order but realized their divider cost $400. Their bed divider is not compatible with the retractable bed cover. We will see, not in any rush at the moment but gave me a nice idea at a cheaper cost.

raptorrecon

Reaction score
Not on the 3's. The electrical outlet takes up that spot.
Thanks for the heads up. I am getting the 24s.... I need to investigate more to get an idea of how the electrical box or an outlook might affect the panel add on from Buildright. I saw Buildright says 2021+, assuming it's the same from 2021 to present day.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This probably cost an arm and a leg but I like how you can slide to where you need it on the 2024's.

1696937642837.png

raptorrecon

Reaction score
You don't need to add the built rite panels to add the 2x6. There are already provisions from the factory for it.
Thanks for the correction. still new to the Raptor and have not received the 24s yet. I'm just going to wait it out until I receive it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts