Bed D-ring Tie downs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that guy still sell those tie down D-rings for the truck bed floor? Cant find his post

If he is no longer making these,I purchased a set of 6 from mymoparpart.com
Was the cheapest around for Original Mopar and not cheap knockoffs...they use these in the Sprinter Vans as hold downs... Took me about 30 minutes to grind them down so bolt fits,and then repaint...easy job if you have a good grinder...

Order Contents:
P/N Quantity Price EA Description
05170492AA 6 $ 5.94 RETAINER.

Order Summary:
1 products , 6 items $ 35.64
Shipping & Handling to WA, USA $ 9.95
Total
$ 45.59

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been using these off amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CGXSNC0/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
All you need to do is drill the hole a bit larger and there is clearance for the factory bed bolt heads. I strap down my spare with them and I've strapped down my motorcycles to them with no issues.

Note: it is a Torx Plus TP50, a regular Torx bit can strip out the bolt head.

View attachment 130343
How did Did you mount that jack? Looks like it’s just laying in there as of now. I’d like to find a nice way to mount a jack in there that isn’t $450 even tho the pro eagle ones are badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Also, how are you mounting those traction planks?

Reaction score
How did Did you mount that jack? Looks like it’s just laying in there as of now. I’d like to find a nice way to mount a jack in there that isn’t $450 even tho the pro eagle ones are badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is just laying there between the spare and the wheel well. It stays in place good enough for me and I've offroaded this thing pretty hard with jumps and all its never moved from that place. And I went cheap with a 2 ton harbor freight jack, pro eagle would be sic but over priced imo. Works good enough for what I do and extra chunks of 2x4s incase it doesn't have enough lift, ha.