Bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple of questions I can find the answer to.
These questions are for like a tri-fold bed cover.

1. Does a bed cover for a 2013 F150 fit a 2013 Raptor?
2. Would a bed cover from a 19 Raptor fir a 13 Raptor?

I have a buddy who wholesales cars, he's got a 19 in today and said if it would fit I could have the bed cover from it. If not next time something comes in my year range I could have it. Thanks

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not sure, but if you look up the cover you can check applications. If they are both 5'7" beds I think it likely will, but can't say for sure without knowing the exact make and model cover.

Last edited:

K9 HAULR

Reaction score
I have a "Bak Flip" cover and like it. Only downside is the cover blocks the rear window when fully opened. I'd go with one of the roll up units it I had to buy another - I prefer to see my cargo (dogs or items) when driving.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I have a "Bak Flip" cover and like it. Only downside is the cover blocks the rear window when fully opened. I'd go with one of the roll up units it I had to buy another - I prefer to see my cargo (dogs or items) when driving.
For short rides it’s fine to fold it up. For something a little longer it takes maybe 5 min to remove it completely.

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Let your buddy know I’m in the market for a 19 Raptor. Have him Pm me please .