Bed cover delay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty good price if it's the Retrax Pro XR. I'm about to order one and the best price I have found is $1,750 or so and I get to install it. I wonder if I can just add this at the dealer at this price....
Just to make sure we’re talking about the same cover, this is what I ordered:

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me back in June to remove from my order since bed covers were a constrained item. It must have helped since I got my 37 first at my dealership

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure we’re talking about the same cover, this is what I ordered:

That looks like the Retrax, but says Embark?

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure its not the XR version just the regular PRO. Maybe Tool ahs seen them at dealership and can shed some light on this

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ”embark ls” is a rebranded retrax pro xr With the t slots.
retrax is the oem for Ford. Only difference is there is a blue Ford logo on the right rear where the retrax logo is.

SulDogger

Reaction score
That's a pretty good price if it's the Retrax Pro XR. I'm about to order one and the best price I have found is $1,750 or so and I get to install it. I wonder if I can just add this at the dealer at this price....
if you haven’t ordered yet, go through Alex @ RealTruck.com. He gave me a much better deal than the site indicates.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP today told me bed cover, spray in liner and graphics could delay truck after completion on 14th. I omitted bed cover to let dealer do anticipating this and told them to delete graphics (they said would just remove) but opted for liner. Build supposed to be done on 14th. Let’s see if holds up

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP today told me bed cover, spray in liner and graphics could delay truck after completion on 14th. I omitted bed cover to let dealer do anticipating this and told them to delete graphics (they said would just remove) but opted for liner. Build supposed to be done on 14th. Let’s see if holds up
That is correct. The unknown right now is the bed liner. They were at one time 2 weeks out but that was when Dearborn was down to 1 shift. I think the graphics take 1 day or so

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ”embark ls” is a rebranded retrax pro xr With the t slots.
retrax is the oem for Ford. Only difference is there is a blue Ford logo on the right rear where the retrax logo is.
The "Retrax" logo is just a puffy sticker.